Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Something To Read While I'm Away

Old School Theologian, Scholar, and Archeologist, J.W. McGarvey

Hey everyone. I have been very sick. And now I am leaving town until April 8th. Please pray for me. While I am away, check out our wonderful archives for things you may have missed over the past year. I can't believe we are now at over 40 thousand hits. Amazing!

If you have the patience to learn..... Click here and read this commentary by J.W. McGarvey on the book of Acts. You will learn some important and valuable things. But it's not for quick-n-easy trite spiritual wimps. This book is a Rembrandt, a Picasso, a Da Vinci not a run-of-the-mill flea market purpose driven velvet-Elvis. It won’t fit well in some seedy trailer park spiritual life. And it wont sell in a fad driven, pop-religion, mass-produced, pre-fabricated Wal-Mart church.

This book is the real deal and talks about deep spiritual truth, if you can handle it.