Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gulfport, MS needs help. Who will go?

Les Ferguson; he is the preacher at Orange Grove Church of Christ in Gulf Port, MS. His church was flooded and they have a ton of clean up to do all over the area. Contact himi at: office # is 228-832-2834; home # is 228-539-0012. You can help people rebuild their homes. They need workers and money to buy supplies. Please help!


Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"


2 Corinthians 1:11 "as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many."


2 Corinthians 9:2 "For I know your eagerness to help, and I have been boasting about it to the Macedonians, telling them that since last year you in Achaia were ready to give; and your enthusiasm has stirred most of them to action."